She Has A Poisonous Snake Hidden Under Her Refrigerator... What Happened A After The Reptile Was Caught! OMG!
The reptile was caught by a specialist called by the owner of the house in Adelaide, Australia. Immediately after being caught, the snake filed , reports The Guardian. The owner was lucky, because she discovered it on time, otherwise they would be awakened with a kitchen full of snakes, said Rolly Burrell. He explained that it was quite easy to catch the snake. I do thiss for 40 years. "I catch 300 snakes per month," said the man.